Personal data policy for VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ), General Data Protection Regulation Policy for external visitors and partners
This policy describes how VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ) processes personal data. For us, it is important to be as transparent as possible regarding how we process your data and we take all measures we can to protect it.
2. Personal data manager
3. When do we process your personal data?
VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ) processes your personal data
- when your company enters into a cooperation agreement with VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ) or one of its companies
- when your company becomes a customer of VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ) or one of its companies in the group
- when you contact us via email or contact form
- when you sign up for our newsletter
- when applying for employment
- when you visit our events
4. What personal data do we process and why?
At VO2 Cap AB Holding (publ) we handle personal data and what can be considered personal data points according to the criteria below:
- Social security number (only if you are applying for employment)
- First name
- Postal address (only for the company you work for)
- Phone number (only for the company you work for)
- Email address
- Purchase history (if you are a customer of ours or some of our companies)
- Meeting history
- Areas of responsibility
- Photos (can be taken when you visit us or are at one of our events)
- IP number (when you visit our websites). Read more under the section on cookies.
- Geopositioning (when you visit our websites). Read more under the section on cookies
We use the information partly to be able to fulfill our agreement with the company you represent and partly, after a balancing of interests, to be able to offer you and your company VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ) services via e-mail, telephone and direct mail. If you apply for a job with us, we retain your information for as long as the application process is ongoing, and thereafter by agreement. Personal data is also handled in cases where it is prescribed in accordance with the Accounting Act and other laws. In other situations, the information that you yourself have chosen to provide and thus given us consent to handle for the specified purpose is registered. VO2 Cap Holding (publ)'s policy is not to collect and register sensitive personal data.
5. Who do we share your personal information with?
Personally identifiable information can be shared with subcontractors for operational purposes, but we never sell personal information. All VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ) subcontractors and our own systems comply with GDPR regulations.
6. Processing of personal data in and outside the EEA
Some of our subcontractors are located outside the EU and the EEA (European Economic Area) and will thus have access to and process your personal data from there. In the event of such a transfer, we require that the supplier is included in the US Department of Commerce's Privacy Shield list, which means that they are considered to meet an adequate level of protection.
7. How long is personal data kept?
We will only save your personal information as long as we have an ongoing customer relationship and for 12 months after the end of that relationship. We also save the information for as long as the Accounting Act or other laws require it and if we have agreed on a retention of longer than 12 months.
8. Your rights
You have the right to obtain a register extract with the personal information you have provided to us and have it sent to another party. If you think that the information we have about you is misleading, incorrect or needs to be deleted, contact us via the channels below. We will rectify the situation without delay.
9. Objection to direct marketing
You have the right to obtain an extract of what information we have stored about you. If you no longer want to receive offers from VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ), you can request that we stop using your personal information for these purposes. Contact us via the channels below. You may be asked to identify yourself so that we can handle your request for an extract from the register with the personal information you have provided to us and have it sent to another party. If you think that the information we have about you is misleading, incorrect or needs to be deleted, contact us via the channels below. We will rectify the situation without delay.
10. Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact us via the channels below. You may be asked to identify yourself so that we can handle your request.
If you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, you have the right to complain to:
12. Safety procedures
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against accidental loss, destruction, misuse, damage and unauthorized or illegal access. All suppliers and our own systems comply with the provisions of the GDPR Regulation regarding safety. However, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of data transfers via the internet. This means that there may be a risk that unauthorized persons will have access to information when data is sent and stored electronically.
Contact us via the channels below. You may be asked to identify yourself so that we can handle your request.
13. In case of incidents
Where incidents occur that may threaten the protection of your personal data we will take appropriate measures, such as informing you and the relevant authorities concerning what has occurred.
14. Changes in our policy
15. Contact persons and persons responsible for personal data at VO2 Cap Holding AB (publ):
Bodil Ericsson Torp – CEO, VO2 Cap Holding AB
Phone: +46 766 102010